The IBWS workshop offers the opportunity to publish your contribution to the dedicated Special Issue in Astronomical Notes/ Astronomische Nachrichten (AN) journal indexed by WoS, etc.
- All papers are peer-reviewed.
- Only contributions presented at the IBWS 2020 conference can be submitted to the Special Issue.
- However, the presentation of the contribution does not mean its acceptance into the Special Issue.
- Please indicate clearly in your paper what is novel and original material. (It should make the task of reviewers easier.)
- Please take your time to proofread the manuscript before submission and get all co-authors to review your manuscript before submission.
Astronomical Notes /
Contributions of the Astronomical Observatory Skalnaté Pleso
One paper per IBWS contribution only.
Electronic formats different from LaTeX will not be accepted.
|Journal:||Astronomical Notes / Astronomische Nachrichten|
|Page limit:||5 – 8 pages (inc. references)
(Editors reserve the possibility to propose a shortening of the contribution if necessary)
|Figures:||PostScript-files (*.eps) using the graphicx package|
|Manuscript deadline:||26th April 2020 (no extension is allowed)|
The paper must be submitted through the EasyChair system in PDF format only.
Please uncomment line 8 (in LaTeX template) with the command \blindreview before submission.
The omission of authors, co-authors or affiliations in the EasyChair system or the article itself may be a reason for rejecting of the paper at any stage of the process regardless of the reviews, even after its acceptance. Likewise, the absence of full names and information.
After a successful review process, authors submit a ZIP archive with the article in LaTeX format.